We are delighted to announce our 4th Full Moon gathering.
On this occasion, we will make a ceremony to celebrate The Super Full Moon.
Like in many ancestral cultures, we come together to honour the seasons' cycles and embrace nature rhythm within for expanding energy and consciousness, female and male polarities in life.
This is a time for soft transformation through love and blossoming as one Tribe.
The Universe is encouraging us to embrace change, trust life, and learn to enjoy the present moment despite the inevitable uncertainty and challenges.
The full Moon names used by The Old Farmer’s Almanac come from a number of places, including Native American, and European sources. The Pink Moon often corresponded with the early springtime blooms of a certain wildflower native to eastern North America: commonly called creeping phlox or moss phlox—which also went by the name “moss pink.”
What will we do?
- Welcome The Full Moon and honour the 8 directions
- What do I want to transform in my life with love and softness?
- Heart meditation to connect with the universal love and all directions
What you need:
- To be in a calm and private place for two hours ( could be your room or living room)
- comfortable clothes
- one white candle
- a bottle of water or tea to drink (hydration)
Ranjana was born close to The Andes Mountains in Chile, South America, where the presence of nature deeply touched her heart and moved her spirit to connect with and share the ancestral wisdom of the indigenous cosmo-vision. Her work focuses on three ingredients: Osho meditations, urban-shamanism and devotional tantra.
After registration you will get a link with invitation to the webinar.
We also invite you to stationary workshops at our "Here and Now" center:
- from 4th of May Tribal Woman - Natural Woman Nature, Neo-Shamanism, Tantra, Art & Meditation - Basic Workshop – Cycles Of Nature. The Power Of The Sacred Drum. Ceremony Of Chanupa - The Holy Pipe. The Cycle Of The Moon And The Sun (Online course)
- 5-11 July Tribal Woman - Natural Woman Nature, Neo-Shamanism, Tantra, Art & Meditation Module 1 Natural Woman. The Body As The Temple Of Nature. The Power Of The Holy Drum Kultrun. Sweat Hut. Creating Your Own Totem, (Nowe Kawkowo)
- 28 September – 3 October Tribal Woman - Natural Woman Nature, Neo-Shamanism, Tantra, Art & Meditation Module 2 Embracing, Balancing And Integrating The Inner Sun And The Inner Moon (Masculine And Feminine Energies). Mystic Union Killa & Inti, (Nowe Kawkowo)