XII International Festival Of Tantra, Consciousness And Relationship For Singles And Couples
„Following The Holy Path Of Tantra – From Ancient Wisdom To Modern Life”
On 24 – 30 June 2024
"Here And Now" Center, Poland
TERMS & REGULATIONS:
- The organizer of the Meeting is the Centre of Personal Development “Here and Now” (Nowe Kawkowo 52 A, Jonkowo 11-042) represented by Maja Wołosiewicz-Towalska and Jacek Towalski.
- These regulationsare valid from 24.06 to 30.06.2024 in the area of the Centre.
- The classes take place simultaneously in 4locations within 300 meters from the Centre.
- Toll-free, unguarded car park (parking lot) isat the participants' disposal.
- The organizer is not responsible for the vehicles and belongingsleft in the vehicles.
- Due to the presence of our animalsin the area of the Centre the participants are not allowed to bring their own animals (pets).
- Due to the formula of the Meeting, please do not bring your own alcoholic beverages and drugs.
- In the area of the Meeting smokingis permitted only in designated areas.
- For safety reasons, the participants are not allowed to prepare their own hot meals (gas cylinders and bonfires are forbidden).
- Due to the location of the Centre in the forest, danger of fire and strict fire regulations, making bonfires is forbidden in the area of the Meeting.
- The campsite isequipped with toilets and showers with cold water.
- Mobile phones receptionin and around the Centre: T-Mobile – very good, other operators – poor reception.
- Charging phones, etc. is possible at the information point.
- Wireless Internet (hot-spot) is availablein the main building of the Centre.
- Meeting area is located about2 km from the nearest shop.
- Meeting, experience is a feast, and we want to celebrate it with an unusual, festive attire. We suggest that you bring unusual, creative and comfortable clothes. You can also bring all kind of percussion like drums, rattles and other musical instruments.
- Only adults are allowed to participate in the Meeting.
- The participants of the Meeting take full responsibilityfor their physical and mental condition during the Meeting.
- People in the psychiatric treatmentand those who recently suffered from an emotional crisis or severe depression should consult a doctor or psychotherapist before taking part in the workshops.
- The organizers are not responsiblefor any negative consequences of non-compliance with the above regulations.
- Everybody takes responsibility for their choice of the workshopsand well-being during the Meeting.
- You are also responsible for your behaviour towards other participants of the Meeting. We expect you to be honest and respect other participants, organizers and teachers.
- While enrolling for the Meeting you will be required to accept the Terms and Regulationsof the Meeting of Tantra.
- During the Meeting, we create a safe space to explore yourselfand your approach to love, relationships, sexuality and spirituality. You can always stay in clothes and refuse to take part in exercises which make you feel uncomfortable!
- By applying for the participation in the Meeting you accept the Terms and Regulations of this Meeting.